- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
RG3 still not himself, but Redskins say early woes not QB’s fault
“It’s about all 11 of us, it ain’t just him,” Hankerson said. “It’s about us staying on the same page, everybody getting on the same page. Everybody putting in the work, that’s going to get the job done.”
The Redskins need to kick it into another gear on offense if they want to get out of this early season funk. After just 75 first-half yards against the Eagles last week, the Redskins finished the game with 382. Against the Packers, the Redskins tallied just 155 yards in the opening half, but finished with 422.
“I don’t think anybody’s playing up to their standards right now and that’s probably why we’re seeing the results that we are,” center Kory Lichtensteiger said. “I’m not worried about Robert not being able to do his job. I think across the line we just need to step it up.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.