Mr. Hannity, meanwhile, seems pleased.
“I am very happy to be moving to 10 p.m. The ability to be live or on tape greatly increases the flexibility of the show and offers me, after 17 years, the opportunity to be home at night with my family,” he says.
POLL DU JOUR
• 68 percent of U.S. voters are concerned about their personal health care under the Affordable Care Act;77 percent of Republicans, 76 percent of conservatives, 56 percent of Democrats and 57 percent of liberals agree.
• 60 percent of voters overall have an unfavorable opinion of Obamacare; 83 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of conservatives, 32 percent of Democrats and 33 percent of liberals agree.
• 58 percent overall disapprove of the job President Obama is doing on health care; 83 percent of Republicans, 74 percent of conservatives, 33 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of liberals agree.
• 54 percent overall say it would be better if the nation went back to the 2009 health care system; 77 percent of Republicans, 69 percent of conservatives, 31 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of liberals agree.
Source: A Fox News poll of 900 registered U.S. voters conducted Sept. 6to 8 and released Tuesday.
• Churlish remarks, chatter to jharperwashingtontimes.com.