- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Inside the Beltway: Gun ‘control’ becomes gun ‘reform’
Question of the Day
Mr. Hannity, meanwhile, seems pleased.
“I am very happy to be moving to 10 p.m. The ability to be live or on tape greatly increases the flexibility of the show and offers me, after 17 years, the opportunity to be home at night with my family,” he says.
POLL DU JOUR
• 68 percent of U.S. voters are concerned about their personal health care under the Affordable Care Act;77 percent of Republicans, 76 percent of conservatives, 56 percent of Democrats and 57 percent of liberals agree.
• 60 percent of voters overall have an unfavorable opinion of Obamacare; 83 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of conservatives, 32 percent of Democrats and 33 percent of liberals agree.
• 58 percent overall disapprove of the job President Obama is doing on health care; 83 percent of Republicans, 74 percent of conservatives, 33 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of liberals agree.
• 54 percent overall say it would be better if the nation went back to the 2009 health care system; 77 percent of Republicans, 69 percent of conservatives, 31 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of liberals agree.
Source: A Fox News poll of 900 registered U.S. voters conducted Sept. 6to 8 and released Tuesday.
• Churlish remarks, chatter to jharperwashingtontimes.com.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- The border crisis could prove a 'big boost' for Republicans as the midterms approach
- Inside the Beltway: Just a little media protection for the White House
- Some federal help for old American battlefields: $1.3 million to spruce them up
- Inside the Beltway: Frugal-phobic Congress offers 828 spending bills
- It's grim: 911 Commission warns terrorism has entered 'a new and dangerous phase'
Latest Blog Entries
- A startling 20 percent of Democratic lawmakers already endorse Hillary Clinton for president
- Hey food police: calling obesity a 'disease' is actually a health risk
- Cheese and an 'enhanced experience': White House goes showbiz on the State of the Union address
- Cruz calls it a 'circus': the State of the Union spectacle begins
- Half of American fans say God and 'supernatural' forces are in play during sports events
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq