- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: True public servant needed
Question of the Day
Our commander in chief Barack Obama seems to have a juvenile aversion to accepting blame or responsibility for anything he says or for the actions of his subordinates and appointees.
President Obama took General Motors away from its rightful owners, the stockholders and investors. He pocketed the student-loan program. American health care was the envy of the world until Obamacare was introduced — and now the customers are looking to shop elsewhere, even Mexico and India.
When asked about “America the beautiful,” Mr. Obama answers with “my” and “I” in every sentence. He canceled the space-shuttle program and turned the future over to Russia and China. We the people need a true public servant for the highest office in this land.
SHAWN N. HAUSER
By Michael P. Orsi
Get Breaking Alerts
- Calling prison term disparities unfair, Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House