- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Rain postpones 150-mile ARCA race at Kentucky
SPARTA, KY. (AP) - The ARCA series’ 150-mile race at Kentucky Speedway has been postponed because of rain that washed out qualifying.
Friday’s race has been rescheduled for Saturday at 1:45 p.m. with the grid was set on owners’ points.
Standings leader Frank Kimmel will lead the 32-car field to the green flag in a backup Toyota after wrecking his primary car in practice. Erik Jones will start beside Kimmel in another Toyota, which has six of the top 10 spots on the 1.5 mile oval.
Corey LaJoie’s Ford posted the top practice speed (171.679 mph) with Jones second (169.438) before rain canceled Friday’s schedule, including final practice for Saturday night’s 300-mile NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
The ARCA race will precede qualifying for the Nationwide headliner scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.