- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Michael Andretti and wife expecting twins in 2014
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Gentleman, start the baby bottles. And the diapers.
IndyCar team owner Michael Andretti announced Monday he and wife, Jodi, are expecting twins. It will be the first children for the couple, and the babies are expected early next year.
Andretti won 42 races and the 1991 championship in Champ Car. He also scored 98 podium finishes.
He’s the reigning IndyCar championship owner with driver Ryan Hunter-Reay, and is currently trying to finalize his 2014 driver lineup.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Manchester United delights FedEx Field crowd with shootout win over Inter Milan
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world