- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Ryan Truex set for 3rd Cup start at Dover
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) - Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.
Truex has two other career Sprint Cup starts, driving the No. 51 this year at Bristol and Richmond. He finished 42nd and 35th.
“I can’t wait to get back in the seat of the No. 51 Shooters Sporting Center Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing at Dover,” Truex said. “I am grateful to Harry Scott Jr. for the opportunity to compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. I’m going to make the most out of this opportunity.”
Truex, younger brother of NASCAR driver Martin Truex Jr., has raced in 35 NASCAR Nationwide Series races over the past three years with two top fives and nine top-10 finishes. Truex won the pole in 2012 in the June Nationwide race at Dover.
“I love racing at Dover. It is my home track in the national series,” he said.
The primary sponsor on the No. 51 will be Shooters Sporting Center.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.