- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
PALLISTER: Fantasy football: 36 lines about 32 quarterbacks
Let’s talk about quarterbacks. A thought [or two] on every starter from Week 3:
• Tom Brady: He’s going to be OK.
• E.J. Manuel: His time will come, but not this year.
• Geno Smith: I still don’t trust him.
• Andy Dalton: Dependable fantasy backup, but that’s it.
• Joe Flacco: The anti-fantasy QB.
• Ben Roethlisberger: Antonio Brown is the only player keeping him on fantasy rosters.
• Brian Hoyer: He’ll beat out Brandon Weeden.
• Andrew Luck: The one QB I regret not drafting.
• Matt Schaub: He is who we thought he was.
• Jake Locker: Meh.
• Blaine Gabbert: Double meh.
• Peyton Manning: Death and taxes.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
- PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
- PALLISTER: This fantasy owner just can't quit you, Ray Rice
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.