- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
PALLISTER: Fantasy football: 36 lines about 32 quarterbacks
Let’s talk about quarterbacks. A thought [or two] on every starter from Week 3:
• Tom Brady: He’s going to be OK.
• E.J. Manuel: His time will come, but not this year.
• Geno Smith: I still don’t trust him.
• Andy Dalton: Dependable fantasy backup, but that’s it.
• Joe Flacco: The anti-fantasy QB.
• Ben Roethlisberger: Antonio Brown is the only player keeping him on fantasy rosters.
• Brian Hoyer: He’ll beat out Brandon Weeden.
• Andrew Luck: The one QB I regret not drafting.
• Matt Schaub: He is who we thought he was.
• Jake Locker: Meh.
• Blaine Gabbert: Double meh.
• Peyton Manning: Death and taxes.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
- PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
- PALLISTER: This fantasy owner just can't quit you, Ray Rice
By Tammy Bruce
Only IRS employees could expect rewards for failing to pay their taxes
- Holder cancels appearance in OKC amid angry protests
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Gun control supporters send message to NRA
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Nevada rancher's racial remarks cost him range of support
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014