- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
PALLISTER: Fantasy football: 36 lines about 32 quarterbacks
Let’s talk about quarterbacks. A thought [or two] on every starter from Week 3:
• Tom Brady: He’s going to be OK.
• E.J. Manuel: His time will come, but not this year.
• Geno Smith: I still don’t trust him.
• Andy Dalton: Dependable fantasy backup, but that’s it.
• Joe Flacco: The anti-fantasy QB.
• Andrew Luck: The one QB I regret not drafting.
• Matt Schaub: He is who we thought he was.
• Jake Locker: Meh.
• Blaine Gabbert: Double meh.
• Peyton Manning: Death and taxes.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
- PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
- PALLISTER: This fantasy owner just can't quit you, Ray Rice
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Russia besieges Crimea as U.S. seeks diplomacy; Putin remains undeterred by Obama's sanctions
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Investigators puzzle: How does a 777 jetliner just disappear into thin air?
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt 'Boss Hogg' town from map
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again