- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
PALLISTER: Fantasy football: 36 lines about 32 quarterbacks
Question of the Day
Let’s talk about quarterbacks. A thought [or two] on every starter from Week 3:
• Tom Brady: He’s going to be OK.
• E.J. Manuel: His time will come, but not this year.
• Geno Smith: I still don’t trust him.
• Andy Dalton: Dependable fantasy backup, but that’s it.
• Joe Flacco: The anti-fantasy QB.
• Ben Roethlisberger: Antonio Brown is the only player keeping him on fantasy rosters.
• Brian Hoyer: He’ll beat out Brandon Weeden.
• Andrew Luck: The one QB I regret not drafting.
• Matt Schaub: He is who we thought he was.
• Jake Locker: Meh.
• Blaine Gabbert: Double meh.
• Peyton Manning: Death and taxes.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- For Redskins' kickers, competition is constant
- Colt McCoy, the backup's backup, 'in a great place' with Redskins
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world