- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
Redskins blend optimism, realism as they enter bye week
Question of the Day
“It wasn’t nothing that I felt like would take me out of the game,” Morris said. “I feel like when I fell on it on that [third quarter] play it was kind of icing on the cake. I had to come out and be like ‘Yeah, this isn’t something I’m going to be able to walk off.’”
In other injury news, Shanahan said the team was still awaiting word on the MRI for tight end Logan Paulsen’s left knee. Paulsen was wearing a brace during Sunday’s game.
Reserve defensive lineman Chris Neild told ESPN 980 that he sustained a mild calf strain and is considered day-to-day. Shanahan did not have an update on Neild.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Jayson Werth's hit, Anthony Rendon's hustle lift Nats past Brewers
- Nationals sign first-round draft pick Erick Fedde, but lose two other selections
- Strasburg, Nats fall to Brewers as second half opens
- Nationals second-half preview: Starting from the top
- All-Star Tyler Clippard represents entire Nats bullpen
Latest Blog Entries
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq