- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Redskins blend optimism, realism as they enter bye week
“It wasn’t nothing that I felt like would take me out of the game,” Morris said. “I feel like when I fell on it on that [third quarter] play it was kind of icing on the cake. I had to come out and be like ‘Yeah, this isn’t something I’m going to be able to walk off.’”
In other injury news, Shanahan said the team was still awaiting word on the MRI for tight end Logan Paulsen’s left knee. Paulsen was wearing a brace during Sunday’s game.
Reserve defensive lineman Chris Neild told ESPN 980 that he sustained a mild calf strain and is considered day-to-day. Shanahan did not have an update on Neild.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- RG3's relationship with Shanahans a work in progress
- Doug Fister addition lets Nationals rest easy with rotation
- Redskins notes: Tight end Jordan Reed suffers concussion setback
- RG3 starts fast, but Redskins' offense fades in loss
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants: 5 Questions
Latest Blog Entries
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Doctors say profound new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- First Dog Sunny knocks down Ashtyn Gardner; Michelle Obama yanks leash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.