- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Redskins blend optimism, realism as they enter bye week
“It wasn’t nothing that I felt like would take me out of the game,” Morris said. “I feel like when I fell on it on that [third quarter] play it was kind of icing on the cake. I had to come out and be like ‘Yeah, this isn’t something I’m going to be able to walk off.’”
In other injury news, Shanahan said the team was still awaiting word on the MRI for tight end Logan Paulsen’s left knee. Paulsen was wearing a brace during Sunday’s game.
Reserve defensive lineman Chris Neild told ESPN 980 that he sustained a mild calf strain and is considered day-to-day. Shanahan did not have an update on Neild.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Finally, Evgeny Kuznetsov arrives in town to try his hand in the NHL
- Caps sign prospect Evgeny Kuznetsov to entry-level contract
- Nationals have at least two years - and maybe more - to enjoy Ian Desmond
- Caps GM George McPhee: On trade deadlines and team chemistry
- Now a Capital, Jaroslav Halak will try to make new memories for D.C. fans
Latest Blog Entries
Stunt raises carbon-dioxide level with lots of hot air
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Depth, distance reduce impact of California quake
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again