- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Redskins blend optimism, realism as they enter bye week
“It wasn’t nothing that I felt like would take me out of the game,” Morris said. “I feel like when I fell on it on that [third quarter] play it was kind of icing on the cake. I had to come out and be like ‘Yeah, this isn’t something I’m going to be able to walk off.’”
In other injury news, Shanahan said the team was still awaiting word on the MRI for tight end Logan Paulsen’s left knee. Paulsen was wearing a brace during Sunday’s game.
Reserve defensive lineman Chris Neild told ESPN 980 that he sustained a mild calf strain and is considered day-to-day. Shanahan did not have an update on Neild.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Nats' defensive woes continue in blowout loss to St. Louis
- Capitals, Mike Green may be reaching a 'game over' situation
- No playoff misery this time as Capitals aren't even participating
- Capitals Notes: Team doesn't have many roster decisions to make
- Capitals pack up and go, but team's future direction remains unclear
Latest Blog Entries
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.