- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Moss uses unconventional style on Fox broadcasts
Question of the Day
Randy Moss has never done anything by the book, which is exactly why Fox Sports hired the brash-talking former receiver.
This season, Moss is taking his outspoken views from the locker room to television booth where he will have a national platform.
Admittedly, Moss is a rookie at this broadcast stuff, and, at times, he might show a certain preference for some of his former teams. During a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Moss acknowledged he was somewhat biased when asked which team would pose the biggest challenge to Green Bay’s reign atop the NFC North. His answer: The Minnesota Vikings.
But Fox executives say that’s what like most about Moss the broadcaster: He doesn’t mince words and he’s a natural on TV.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world