- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Angelina Jolie to be honored with Oscars’ Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award
LOS ANGELES – And the honorary Academy Awards go to — Angelina Jolie, Steve Martin, Angela Lansbury and Italian costume designer Piero Tosi.
The film academy announced Thursday that Miss Jolie will receive the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, while Mr. Martin, Miss Lansbury and Mr. Tosi will get Oscars recognizing their career achievements.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ Board of Governors voted on the recipients of the honorary Oscars earlier this week. The awards will be presented at an untelevised ceremony on Nov. 16 at Hollywood & Highland Center’s Ray Dolby Ballroom.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.