• 51 percent of Syrians see the civil war in their nation “consuming their lives” for at least one or two more years.
• 47 percent say they would leave Syria if they could.
• 30 percent say the conflict will end in less than a year.
• 23 percent say their household supports another family that has been displaced from their own residence.
• 14 percent have received help in money or goods from someone outside the country.
• 12 percent have received the help from someone living inside the country.
Source: A Gallup poll of 1,022 Syrian adults conducted June 1 to July 31 and released Thursday.
• Tip line always open at firstname.lastname@example.org.