- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
REDSKINS 2013: Predictions on RG3, playoff teams, award winners
Question of the Day
BRIAN McNALLY, beat writer
REDSKINS RECORD: 10-6
TDs/INTs FOR RG3: 26/9
PASS YDS/RUSH YDS FOR RG3: 3,700/630
BIGGEST SURPRISE: Darryl Tapp impresses in Jim Haslett’s system
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Kai Forbath fails to live up to last season’s standard
NON-RG3 IMPACT PLAYER: Ryan Kerrigan
TEAM RUSHING LEADER: Alfred Morris
TEAM RECEPTIONS LEADER: Pierre Garcon
NFL PLAYOFF TEAMS: Packers, Redskins, Falcons, 49ers, Cowboys, Bears
AFC PLAYOFF TEAMS: Texans, Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins
NFC CHAMP/AFC CHAMP: Packers, Broncos
SUPER BOWL WINNER: Denver
NFL MVP: Aaron Rodgers
OFFENSIVE ROY: Montee Ball, Denver
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!