- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Scarlett Johansson: Actress engaged to Frenchman
Question of the Day
PARIS (AP) — Apparently love didn't get lost in translation for Scarlett Johansson, who is engaged to a Frenchman and onetime journalist.
Johansson's rep, Marcel Pariseau, confirmed her engagement to Romain Dauriac on Thursday. Pariseau said no date was set for their wedding.
Johansson, 28, whose marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds ended in 2010, is generally reluctant to talk about her private life, but has explained what she does and doesn't want in a relationship.
"I don't like jealous behavior," she told Marie Claire magazine in an interview earlier this year. "It's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity."
Johansson starred in "Lost in Translation" and was in Italy this week promoting "Under the Skin" when the large diamond ring on her left hand started getting attention.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors