- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
CU quarterback to be sentenced for May fight
Question of the Day
BOULDER, COLO. (AP) - University of Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb is due to be sentenced for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
The 22-year-old is scheduled to be in court Friday in Boulder after pleading guilty to third-degree assault last week. The misdemeanor carries a penalty of up to two years in jail and/or a fine of up to $5,000.
Former CU offensive lineman Alex Lewis, who transferred to Nebraska, also is charged in the fight.
Witnesses told police that Lewis pushed Lee Bussey's head into a brick wall and that both Webb and Lewis pushed the cadet to the ground and punched him.
Lewis faces a felony charge of second-degree assault, but the Daily Camera reports (http://bit.ly/17KrOuD ) he hasn't entered a plea yet.
Information from: Daily Camera, http://www.dailycamera.com/
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq