- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Barcelona’s Pique out 4 weeks with hip fracture
Question of the Day
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) - Barcelona says defender Gerard Pique will be sidelined for four weeks after sustaining a hairline fracture of his right hip in Tuesday’s 1-1 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Atletico Madrid.
Pique fell hard on his right side after going up to head a long ball early on in the first leg at the Camp Nou Stadium. The Spain international could not play on and was replaced by Marc Bartra in the 12th minute.
Pique will miss the return leg at Atletico on April 9 and the first leg of any semifinals matchup should Barcelona progress.
Barcelona, which trails Atletico by one point in the league, will also be without their leading defender for up to four league games and the Copa del Rey final against Real Madrid on April 16.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq