- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Judge OKs water testing at mobile home park
Question of the Day
MOSCOW, Idaho (AP) - A judge has ordered the owner of a northern Idaho mobile home park in Moscow to allow access to the park’s water systems for independent testing.
The Lewiston Tribune reports (http://bit.ly/1mw03xE) that 2nd District Judge John R. Stegner late last week issued the order as part of a preliminary injunction.
The injunction requires park owner Magar E. Magar to maintain the park’s residential water and wastewater treatment systems in compliance with state law during a pending lawsuit.
About 150 residents are pursuing a class-action lawsuit against Magar, contending lack of maintenance has made the mobile home park unsafe.
The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality in February filed a lawsuit against Magar contending the mobile home park is violating wastewater and drinking water requirements.
That lawsuit is pending.
Information from: Lewiston Tribune, http://www.lmtribune.com
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalism, has nine homes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq