- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Junction airport company moving ahead on expansion
Question of the Day
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) - An aviation services company at Grand Junction Regional Airport is moving ahead with plans for a new hangar after the airport had to drop out of the project because of an FBI fraud investigation.
The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported Tuesday (http://tinyurl.com/om5trzv ) West Star Aviation has obtained a loan to build the 40,000-square-foot hangar.
The airport’s governing authority had planned to buy the hangar and lease it back to West Star, but the authority is unable to borrow money because of the investigation.
The FBI has said only that it’s looking into allegations of fraud. Agents searched airport offices in November. No arrests have been made.
West Star Aviation provides aircraft repair and maintenance, painting, interior upgrades and other services.
Information from: The Daily Sentinel, http://www.gjsentinel.com
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq