- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
T.F. Green Airport announces new services
Question of the Day
WARWICK, R.I. (AP) - Rhode Island’s T.F. Green Airport is reminding travelers of some new services available.
The airport is participating in the Transportation Security Administration’s PreCheck program, which allows some frequent flyers and members of the government’s Trusted Traveler programs to receive expedited security screening on participating airlines.
Southwest Airlines passengers will have some new options T.F. Green beginning in September. They will be able to connect to Caribbean destinations such as Aruba, Cancun, Montego Bay, Nassau and Punta Cana.
A new Travelex Currency Exchange has opened on the airport’s second floor, offering travel insurance, prepaid phone cards and prepaid debit cards.
And there’s something for people staying home. The airport says it and the state transportation department are extending through June 30 a program giving commuter rail riders free daily parking in the InterLink parking garage.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world