- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
3 are finalists for MUSC president
Question of the Day
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - There are now three finalists for the job of president of the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
The Post and Courier reports (http://bit.ly/1i7WHAn ) Friday the college board of trustees hopes to select a new president within the next several weeks to replace Dr. Ray Greenberg.
Greenberg left last year for a position at the University of Texas hospital system. About 50 people applied for the job.
The three finalists are Dr. David Cole, now the chairman of surgery at MUSC; Dr. Joanne Conroy, chief health care officer for the Association of American Medical Colleges; and Dr. Ora Pescovitz.
Pescovitz is the CEO of the University of Michigan Health system and executive vice president for medical affairs at the University of Michigan.
Information from: The Post and Courier, http://www.postandcourier.com
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq