- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Trainer Rodriguez finishes 1-2 in Big A feature
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Trainer Rudy Rodriguez had a 1-2 finish in the $62,000 Aqueduct feature Friday when Lost in Success beat What the Frost by 2¾ lengths.
Lost in Success set the pace, taking advantage of a stumbling start by even-money favorite Regent’s House. Cornelio Velasquez guided the 4-year-old to her second win in five starts.
The time was 1:23.28 for seven furlongs in the race for fillies and mares.
Lost in Success paid $5.80, $3.10 and $2.40. What a Frost, uncoupled in the betting from her stablemate, returned $7.20 and $3.50.
Kara’s Match Point paid $2.80 to show. Regent’s House finished fourth.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq