- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Firefighter faces trial in disc jockey’s slaying
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - A Detroit firefighter will stand trial in the slaying of a disc jockey during a shootout outside a west side bar.
The Wayne County prosecutor’s office says 35-year-old Terrill Hardaway was bound over Tuesday to circuit court.
Hardaway is charged with second-degree murder and using a firearm during a felony. He is scheduled for arraignment on April 29.
Prosecutor Kym Worthy has said Hardaway entered the bar on Dec. 29, 2012, and got into a fight with 41-year-old Tony Jackson.
Security guards took the men outside where the fight continued. Worthy said both pulled handguns and started shooting.
Jackson was hit with more than one slug and was pronounced dead at a hospital. Hardaway was shot in the shoulder.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world