- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Marshall’s comments hurt GOP, pro-lifers
Question of the Day
To suggest that disabled children are God’s vengeance against women who have abortions dehumanizes those who are disabled and portrays a shockingly spiteful, Old Testament vision of God (“Virginia Republican Bob Marshall stands by remarks that raise eyebrows,” Web, April 10).
Furthermore, for those who are pro-life or sympathize with the pro-life movement, Mr. Marshall’s irrational comments are detrimental to their cause and image.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
- EDITORIAL: Feds harassing the deliveryman
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Investigate airliner downing, but not Benghazi?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Say no to atheist 'chaplains'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes