- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: What rule of law?
Question of the Day
Apparently if we don’t support President Obama in everything he proposes, we are racist in the minds of the media. However, the fact that Mr. Obama was elected in the first place is proof that the majority of Americans are not racist.
I would have enthusiastically voted for Alan Keyes or Dr. Ben Carson without reservation. My distrust of Mr. Obama and his administration is a matter of questioning the motivation of an angry president and first lady doing everything they can to take down America as we once knew it, a place with men and women of substance who actually contributed to society.
The sad part of all of this is that President George W. Bush was selling us out in his own way, but I doubt Mr. Bush enjoyed taking America down as much as Mr. Obama seems to be enjoying his ruination of the country. Mr. Obama’s father would likely be very proud of him. It is revealing to see Mr. Obama ignore the millions of illegals swarming across our borders while trying to eradicate the last productive cattle farmer in southern Nevada to keep the Chinese solar-farm people happy. And Mr. Obama and Attorney General Eric H. Holder talk about the rule of law?
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
- EDITORIAL: The food police trying to arrest soda, again
- EDITORIAL: Failing dead veterans, too
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Illegals aren't immigrants; they're thieves
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: The danger of cowardice on world stage
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Get Breaking Alerts
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- ISTOOK: The secret is out: 'Unaccompanied minors' are only one-fourth of illegal border-crossers
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado