- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Alabama, Auburn both holding spring scrimmages
Question of the Day
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) - It’s football season in Alabama, at least for a day.
Thousands of fans are expected at both Jordan-Hare Stadium and Bryant-Denny Stadium. While Auburn is charging $5 for non-students, admission is free at the Alabama scrimmage.
In Auburn, tailbacks Corey Grant, Cameron Artis-Payne and redshirt freshman Peyton Barber are hoping to shine. It’s also the first time Tigers fans get to look at newcomers like junior college transfer receiver D’haquille Williams.
Alabama’s A-Day game will feature quarterbacks Blake Sims and Cooper Bateman, who both are hoping to replace three-year starter AJ McCarron. The scrimmage could also be a showcase for sophomore tailback Derrick Henry.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world