- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Union, Dynamo play to 0-0 tie
Question of the Day
CHESTER, Pa. (AP) - The Philadelphia Union and Houston Dynamo played to a 0-0 tie Saturday.
For the Union (1-2-5), it was their fourth tie in five games. The Dynamo (2-3-1) are winless in their last four.
Houston outshot Philadelphia 12-1 in the first half but couldn’t score.
Dynamo defender Kofi Sarkodie received a second yellow card in the 82nd minute, which resulted in a red card and an ejection. Houston played a man down the rest of the game.
Houston was already without midfielder Brad Davis because of a sprained right ankle. It was the third straight game the six-time MLS All-Star has missed.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world