- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Feds: Man smuggled technology from US to Pakistan
Question of the Day
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - A federal grand jury in Harrisburg has indicted a former central Pennsylvania resident on charges he smuggled technology out of the United States for use by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.
U.S. Attorney Peter Smith said Wednesday that the January indictment against Shafqat Rana, formerly of Lancaster, and two Pakistani nationals, Abdul Qadeer Rana and Shahzad Rana, was unsealed after it was determined that none of the individuals were in the U.S.
The men allegedly used a New Holland company, Optima Plus International, and Pakistan-based Afro Asian International to export “dual use” items with both commercial and military or nuclear applications.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq