- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Nevada starting forward Huff transferring
Question of the Day
RENO, Nev. (AP) - Nevada’s basketball team will have only two returning starters next season after sophomore forward Cole Huff announced his plans to transfer.
Huff was Nevada’s best 3-point and free-throw shooter last season, averaging 40.3 percent and 82.2 percent, respectively. He averaged 12.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and received honorable on the all-Mountain West Conference team.
Huff told the Reno-Gazette Journal in an email Tuesday night he was thankful for the opportunities Nevada gave him.
Starting point guard Deonte Burton and forward Jerry Evans Jr. are seniors this year. Shooting guard Mike Perez and center A.J West return as seniors next season.
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world