- The Washington Times - Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Michael Egan III, the Nevada actor who named famous “X-Men” director Bryan Singer of molesting him when he was a teen, has now stepped forward and accused three other Hollywood bigwigs of preying on him years ago, too.

Mr. Egan, 31, filed a suit in Hawaii against Mr. Singer — and now against Garth Ancier, Gary Wayne Goddard and David Alexander Neuman, the New York Daily News reported.

The accusation is that the three men, along with Mr. Singer, took part in a “sordid sex ring [that] groomed” underage boys to become sexual toys, Mr. Egan’s attorney, Jeff Herman, said in the lawsuit.

The men allegedly went to “notorious parties” in Los Angeles and in Hawaii and helped ply underage boys with drugs, alcohol and gifts, and in certain cases, subjected them to violence, the court documents charge, the New York Daily News reported.


The lawsuits accuse the defendants of intentionally inflicting emotional distress, battery, assault and invasion of privacy.

Mr. Neuman has denied the charges on Twitter.

“I just want everyone to know right now that the disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE,” he wrote in several tweets. “Also very shocking in that they don’t just stretch the truth, they are whole-cloth lies with zero basis in reality or truth.” He also called the allegations “sickening and very evil” and vowed he would “set the record straight.”

Mr. Goddard’s attorney said his client was out of the country and unable to respond to the suit, while Mr. Ancier did not immediately comment for the New York Daily News report. Mr. Singer has previously denied the allegations.