- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Fire closes Carlstadt Post Office
Question of the Day
CARLSTADT, N.J. (AP) - Officials have closed the Carlstadt Post Office following an early-morning fire.
Post office boxes and mail pick-up are being transferred to the East Rutherford Post Office at 193 Park Avenue. Home delivery is not affected.
Fire Chief Rob Popejoy tells WNBC-TV (http://bit.ly/1jT501q ) the flames broke out near the roof of the building on First Street around 1:30 a.m. Thursday. The post office is on the ground floor and an electrical supply store is on the top floor.
Firefighters say the top floor sustained heavy fire damage and the post office had water damage.
Popejoy says work was being done on the roof on Wednesday, but it’s not clear what caused the fire.
Two firefighters sustained minor injuries.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq