- Dems’ new bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
20 capsules for the Masters
Question of the Day
A look at 20 players expected to contend in the Masters on April 10-13 at Augusta National Golf Club. Listed in predicted order of finish:
Country: Northern Ireland.
World ranking: 7.
Worldwide wins: 10.
Masters moment: Losing a four-shot lead with an 80 in the final round of 2011.
Forecaddie: Plenty of signs point to him returning to the top of the game, it’s just a matter of how soon. He’s had a chance going into the final round at three of his four stroke-play events this year. That includes the Honda Classic, where he lost a two-shot lead and then lost in a four-man playoff. He showed in 2011 his game is suited for the Masters. This would be the ideal place to announce his return.
Country: United States.
World ranking: 10.
Worldwide wins: 8.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world