- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Masters tee times, groupings for Thursday, Friday rounds
Question of the Day
AUGUSTA, Ga. — The groupings are set for the first two rounds of the Masters Tournament.
Also, history won’t happen in the same group, at least for the first two rounds. Craig and Kevin Stadler, the first father and son in history to play in the same Masters, aren’t paired together. Kevin is set for 7:56 a.m. while Craig is scheduled for a 8:40 a.m. start.
7:40 a.m. — Honorary starters Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Jack Nicklaus
7:45 a.m.-10:52 a.m. — Stewart Cink, Tim Clark.
7:56 a.m.-11:03 a.m. — Ian Woosnam, John Huh, Kevin Stadler
8:07 a.m.-11:14 a.m. — Ben Crenshaw, Y.E. Yang, Jonas Blixt
8:18 a.m.-11:25 a.m. — Mark O’Meara, Steven Bowditch, a-Jordan Niebrugge
8:29 a.m.-11:36 a.m. — John Senden, Boo Weekley, David Lynn
8:40 a.m.-11:47 a.m. — Craig Stadler, Scott Stallings, Martin Kaymer
8:51 a.m.-12:09 p.m. — Tom Watson, Billy Horschel, Brendon de Jonge
9:02 a.m.-12:20 p.m. — Mike Weir, Matt Every, Robert Castro
Visit The Augusta Chronicle website for more coverage of the Masters Tournament. Copyright 2014 The Augusta Chronicle. All Rights Reserved.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world