- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Army comes from behind to beat Loyola (Md) 77-71
Question of the Day
BALTIMORE (AP) - Kyle Wilson scored 19 of his 25 points after halftime - including 9 of 10 free throws - as Army rallied past Loyola (Maryland) late in the second half to win 77-71 Saturday.
The Black Knights (11-10, 7-3 Patriot League) survived a late scare from the Greyhounds (9-12, 4-6). Army was trailing until less than 6 minutes remained when Kevin Ferguson (15 points, five blocks) nailed a pair of free throws to take a 58-57 lead. Wilson added a pair from the line along with a 3-pointer and Army led by as many as 12 in the final 2 minutes, hitting 12 straight free throws at one point and making 20 of 25 in the half.
Jarred Jones and R.J. Williams launched a flurry in the final 45 seconds that pulled the Greyhounds within 72-70 on a Williams 3-pointer
Jones scored 17, Dylon Cormier 14 and Williams 10 for Loyola.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Cutler wins endorsement from gun control group
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq