- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
Army comes from behind to beat Loyola (Md) 77-71
Question of the Day
BALTIMORE (AP) - Kyle Wilson scored 19 of his 25 points after halftime - including 9 of 10 free throws - as Army rallied past Loyola (Maryland) late in the second half to win 77-71 Saturday.
The Black Knights (11-10, 7-3 Patriot League) survived a late scare from the Greyhounds (9-12, 4-6). Army was trailing until less than 6 minutes remained when Kevin Ferguson (15 points, five blocks) nailed a pair of free throws to take a 58-57 lead. Wilson added a pair from the line along with a 3-pointer and Army led by as many as 12 in the final 2 minutes, hitting 12 straight free throws at one point and making 20 of 25 in the half.
Jarred Jones and R.J. Williams launched a flurry in the final 45 seconds that pulled the Greyhounds within 72-70 on a Williams 3-pointer
Jones scored 17, Dylon Cormier 14 and Williams 10 for Loyola.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world