- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Army comes from behind to beat Loyola (Md) 77-71
BALTIMORE (AP) - Kyle Wilson scored 19 of his 25 points after halftime - including 9 of 10 free throws - as Army rallied past Loyola (Maryland) late in the second half to win 77-71 Saturday.
The Black Knights (11-10, 7-3 Patriot League) survived a late scare from the Greyhounds (9-12, 4-6). Army was trailing until less than 6 minutes remained when Kevin Ferguson (15 points, five blocks) nailed a pair of free throws to take a 58-57 lead. Wilson added a pair from the line along with a 3-pointer and Army led by as many as 12 in the final 2 minutes, hitting 12 straight free throws at one point and making 20 of 25 in the half.
Jarred Jones and R.J. Williams launched a flurry in the final 45 seconds that pulled the Greyhounds within 72-70 on a Williams 3-pointer
Jones scored 17, Dylon Cormier 14 and Williams 10 for Loyola.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Glenn Beck takes on Hollywood with big movie production plans
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.