- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
East Carolina holds on for 74-67 win over UAB
Question of the Day
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) - Paris Roberts-Campbell scored 21 points as East Carolina held on for a 74-67 win over UAB on Saturday.
East Carolina (12-10, 1-6 Conference USA) went on a 12-2 run early in the second half to extend its lead to 45-32 and led the Blazers by 16 with just more than 13 minutes to play.
After UAB (14-7, 3-4) cut its deficit to 68-66 with 2:09 left, the Blazers then missed their final six shots from the field and East Carolina hit six free throws to seal the victory, just its second win in its last 10 games.
Caleb White had 17 points and Akeem Richmond added 13 for East Carolina, which made 9 of 22 3-pointers.
C.J. Washington led UAB with 25 points but the rest of the team made only 15 of 47 from the field. UAB hit just 5 of 25 3-pointers and 12 of 21 free throws.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors