- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Moody leads No. 23 Iowa St. over Kansas St. 84-65
Question of the Day
AMES, Iowa (AP) - Nikki Moody scored 20 points, had eight rebounds and seven assists to lead No. 23 Iowa State to an 84-65 win Saturday night over Kansas State.
Moody was 5 of 6 from the floor and has five or more assists in 15 games. Christofferson scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Blaskowsky scored 13 points, and Jadda Buckley added 14 points with six assists and three steals.
Iowa State (16-5, 5-5 Big 12) bounced back after having lost to No. 20 West Virginia 67-56 on Wednesday night.
Ashia Woods tied a career-high with three 3-pointers, scored 25 points and had four steals to lead Kansas State (9-12, 3-7). Leticia Romero added 11 points and four assists for the Wildcats.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world