- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
New signings help Cardiff beat Norwich 2-1 in EPL
Question of the Day
CARDIFF, Wales (AP) - Cardiff moved off the bottom of the English Premier League table with a 2-1 win over Norwich on Saturday.
The first win for new coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and Cardiff’s first league win in eight games, featured new signings Wilfried Zaha and Kenwyne Jones.
After Norwich scored in the fifth minute through Robert Snodgrass, Cardiff replied in the second half.
Zaha, introduced just before halftime, made his mark soon after the interval when he intercepted a Norwich pass across the box and set up Craig Bellamy to become the first player to score for seven Premier League teams.
Just over minute later, Jones fired in the rebound of his header.
Norwich has only one win from its last nine league matches.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors