- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Plum, Washington women hold off UCLA 70-58
Plum was 13 of 16 from the free-throw line, Mercedes Wetmore added 14 points, and Talia Walton had 13 points and nine rebounds for the Huskies (11-9, 4-5 Pac-12).
After UCLA scored the first 6 points of the game, Washington answered with a 10-0 run to take the lead for good.
The Huskies led 37-23 at halftime and Plum’s free throws just over a minute into the second gave Washington its biggest lead at 41-23.
The Bruins (10-12, 4-6) had many opportunities throughout the second to close within single digits, but failed until Thea Lemberger’s jumper with 33 seconds left made the score 67-58.
Atonye Nyingifa had 16 points and 12 rebounds while Corinne Costa had 17 and 11 for her first career double-double.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.