- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
St. Francis edges Wagner 73-72 in overtime
Question of the Day
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (AP) - Wayne Martin scored 17 points, including a late go-ahead basket in overtime, as St. Francis (NY) edged Wagner 73-72 Saturday.
Martin drove and banked in a shot over his defender with 24 seconds left to put the Terriers up 73-72. Wagner (10-11, 4-4 Northeast Conference) had multiple looks in the last 10 seconds but couldn’t get a shot to fall.
With Wagner trailing 66-64 and 11.6 seconds left in regulation, Jay Harris was fouled going for a rebound and hit both free throws.
Sheldon Hagigal missed a contested layup at the buzzer after receiving the ball off an inbounds pass with 1.2 seconds left. Wagner trailed by 10 with 4:16 remaining before closing the second half on a 15-5 run.
Jalen Cannon led the Terriers (14-9, 5-3) with 19 points and 11 boards. Martin added nine rebounds and seven blocks.
Kenneth Ortiz had 19 points and Harris added 18 points.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq