- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Washington State edges Southern Cal 79-75
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Tia Presley scored 21 points and Washington State edged Southern Cal with a late run for a 79-75 win Friday.
USC led 71-69 before Washington State (12-9, 6-3 Pac-12) put together a 8-1 run, capped by Dawnyelle Awa's three-point play with 22 seconds left for a 77-72 lead.
Ariya Crook made a 3-pointer with 18 seconds left to bring USC (14-8, 7-3) within 77-75. But Lia Galdeira grabbed an offensive rebound off a missed free throw with 14 seconds remaining, and hit both of her free throw attempts as Washington State held on.
Presley scored 10 of her 21 points from the free-throw line and had six assists. Awa had 12 points and Shalie Dheensaw added 11 points and 11 rebounds. Galdeira and Taylor Edmondson had 10 apiece.
Cassie Harberts scored 24 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead USC. Crook and Brianna Barrett each scored 15.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world