- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Film rights for Toronto Mayor Rob Ford book sold
Question of the Day
TORONTO (AP) — The antics of embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could soon be coming to a TV or movie screen.
Toronto-based indie film and TV production company Blue Ice Pictures said Monday it has acquired the film and television rights to the new book “Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story.”
Published by Penguin Canada, it’s written by Toronto Star reporter Robyn Doolittle, one of three journalists who viewed a video that appeared to show Ford smoking crack cocaine.
Ford last year made international headlines for admitted to having smoked crack while in a drunken stupor and also threatening “murder” in a viral video. He still draws attention for erratic behavior, but has resisted pressure to step down and is seeking re-election.
Ford’s bizarre behavior made him a favorite of late-night comedians.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors