- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Russia-US women’s exhibition postponed by weather
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - A winter storm warning has convinced U.S. soccer officials to postpone the U.S. women’s exhibition game against Russia from Wednesday to Thursday at the Georgia Dome.
The U.S. team’s open training session planned for Tuesday was canceled.
Forecasters are calling for a winter storm in the Atlanta area on Wednesday night. The threat of snow and ice led some schools in the area on Monday to call off classes for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tickets purchased for Wednesday’s game will be honored on Thursday. Fans unable to attend may request a full refund from the original point of purchase. Refunds must be requested by Feb. 23.
The U.S. beat Russia 7-0 on Saturday in an exhibition game in Boca Raton, Fla.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq