- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Florida Express Jet to offer new in-state flights
Question of the Day
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Florida Express Jet Travel says that it will begin offering new flights between Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tallahassee next month.
The travel company announced the new services Monday. The flights are open for purchase, beginning as low as $69 for non-stop coach seats and include free Wi-Fi service for eight daily flights from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando and Orlando to Tallahassee.
One-stop service between Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee will be a flat $99.
Service will be provided with Boeing 737-400 jets and operated by Swift Airlines. Swift currently provides charter flights for college athletic teams, as well as for the NBA’s Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks, and NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins and St. Louis Blues.
The aircraft will be equipped with 12 business class and 138 coach seats.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world