- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Boston College-Georgia Tech game postponed
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia Tech’s game against Boston College scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed and rescheduled for Thursday due to dangerous travel conditions in Atlanta.
Georgia Tech says it conferred with officials from the Atlantic Coast Conference and Boston College before making the decision to postpone the game. The Boston College team arrived in Atlanta on Tuesday, but Georgia Tech says weather and road conditions made it unsafe for game operations personnel, officials and fans to reach McCamish Pavilion.
Thursday’s game has been set for a 5 p.m. tipoff.
Georgia Tech also has postponed its women’s game against Virginia which was scheduled for Thursday night. The game was rescheduled for Friday.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Manchester United delights FedEx Field crowd with shootout win over Inter Milan
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world