- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Boston College-Georgia Tech game postponed
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia Tech’s game against Boston College scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed and rescheduled for Thursday due to dangerous travel conditions in Atlanta.
Georgia Tech says it conferred with officials from the Atlantic Coast Conference and Boston College before making the decision to postpone the game. The Boston College team arrived in Atlanta on Tuesday, but Georgia Tech says weather and road conditions made it unsafe for game operations personnel, officials and fans to reach McCamish Pavilion.
Thursday’s game has been set for a 5 p.m. tipoff.
Georgia Tech also has postponed its women’s game against Virginia which was scheduled for Thursday night. The game was rescheduled for Friday.
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- Google Glass-equipped rifles can fire around corners: It's 'mind-blowing when you actually do it'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs