- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Charlie Daniels, Dustin Lynch headline music fest
BILOXI, Miss. (AP) - The Charlie Daniels Band, Dustin Lynch and Three Days Grace are among the headliners for the 22nd annual Crawfish Music Festival that runs over two weekends this spring.
The festival opens Easter weekend, April 17-20, and continues April 24-27, at the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi.
The Sun-Herald reports (http://bit.ly/LTjp2a ) the musical lineup reflects organizers’ efforts to bring in up-and-coming acts on the cusp of stardom. Others scheduled to perform include Cole Swindell, Thomas Rhett, Blackjack Billy, Colt Ford, Clare Dunn, Josh Thompson, Justin Moore and Sunday Best.
Matt McDonnell, the coliseum’s assistant director, says Lynch’s single “Cowboys and Angels” reached platinum level and Rhett’s debut album went to number two on the country charts.
Officials say the festival draws up to 55,000 people each year.
Information from: The Sun Herald, http://www.sunherald.com
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.