- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
Duke-North Carolina game postponed due to winter storm
Question of the Day
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — Wednesday’s rivalry game between No. 8 Duke and North Carolina has been postponed due to a storm that brought enough snow and ice to paralyze many area roads.
The game will be played Feb. 20, though the time is still undetermined.
The postponement came about 3½ hours before the scheduled tipoff at 9:10 p.m.
UNC athletic director Bubba Cunningham said in a statement that Duke’s bus couldn’t make it to the Durham campus to pick up the Blue Devils for the 11-mile drive to Chapel Hill. He called the postponement “the best decision to make at this time” due to safety concerns.
Atlantic Coast Conference policy states that games will go on in during bad weather if teams, officials and operations staffers can make it to the venue.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world