- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Conn. honoring top Conn. electric car dealers
Question of the Day
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - Automobile dealers in Connecticut who sell or lease the most electric vehicles will get a special recognition from the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
The agency is offering its first “Connecticut Revolutionary Dealer Awards.”
One award will be presented to the dealer who sells or leases the highest number of new electric vehicles, including plug-in hybrids, from Feb. 1 to Jan. 31. The second will go to the dealer who sells or leases the most electric vehicles as a percentage of total sales during that same period.
The state has been working to encourage residents and businesses to buy electric and other zero-emission vehicles. Since July 2013, Connecticut has provided municipalities, businesses and schools with $177,600 to build 75 charging stations. There are approximately 164 such stations currently available.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world