- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Your Top Plays for Today
Question of the Day
Your Top Plays for Today: AP’s Sports Guide
—RUSSIANS TAKE FIGURE SKATING PAIRS GOLD
Maxim Trankov hopes young figure skaters all over Russia will take inspiration from the gold medal he and Tatiana Volosozhar claimed at the Sochi Olympics.
—JETER ANNOUNCES 2014 WILL BE HIS LAST SEASON
Derek Jeter announces 2014 will be his last season, ending an era at the New York Yankees.
—BARCELONA SETS UP COPA DEL REY FINAL AGAINST REAL MADRID
Barcelona reaches the Copa del Rey final, setting up a clash with arch rival Real Madrid.
—LIVERPOOL GETS VITAL WIN AS ARSENAL AND MAN UTD DRAW
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors