- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Baron, Canisius top Niagara 71-65
LEWISTON, N.Y. (AP) - Billy Baron scored 34 points and Canisius rallied in the second half to edge Niagara 71-65 Friday night.
With the game tied at 63, Chris Perez drove the lane and finished with 57 seconds to play for a 65-63 Canisius lead. Antoine Mason missed a 3 with 40 seconds remaining, and Baron closed the game by making 6 of 6 from the line to preserve the win.
Down 37-32 at half, Canisius (17-9, 11-4 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference) fell behind by as many as 11 before a 9-0 run tied the game at 52 with 9:38 left. Perez added 17 points for Canisius.
Mason scored 17 for Niagara (6-20, 3-12). Marcus Ware had 13 points and 12 rebounds while Wesley Myers added 10 points.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- KEENE: Familiar refrains from Britain's 'Tea Party'
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.