- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Harberts, USC women pull away from Oregon 88-78
Question of the Day
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Cassie Harberts had 28 points and 10 rebounds on Friday night, and Southern California used a 10-point run in the final minutes to pull away from Oregon 88-78.
With the scored tied and less than 2 minutes to go, USC (16-9, 9-4 Pac-12) scored on back-to-back layups to go ahead by four. The Women of Troy then made six free throws in the final minute to ice the game.
The victory moves USC into a three-way tie for second place in the Pac-12 with Arizona State and California.
Chrishae Rowe made three free throws with 2:21 left to pull Oregon even at 78, but the Ducks (13-11, 4-9) were done scoring.
Ariya Crook had 25 points, Alexyz Vaioletama had 15 points and eight rebounds, and Desiree Bradley scored 11.
Jillian Alleyne had 19 points and 24 rebounds, Chrishae Rowe led the Ducks with 28 points and Ariel Thomas scored 15.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors