- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
High Point edges Radford 72-65
Question of the Day
RADFORD, Va. (AP) - John Brown scored a career-high 34 points with 12 rebounds to lead High Point over Radford 72-65 on Saturday.
High Point (11-13, 7-4 Big South) moves a half-game ahead of Radford (17-10, 7-5) in the competitive North Division of the Big South.
The Panthers made 21 of 22 free throws to go along with 45 percent shooting from the floor. Devante Wallace added 18 points for High Point.
Javonte Green led Radford with 18 points.
Kion Brown’s jumper with 29 seconds left in the first half allowed Radford to go into the break with a 34-30 lead.
The game was tied at 54 on a layup by Green with 5:44 left, but Brown scored 14 of High Point’s next 18 points - punctuated by a dunk at the buzzer - while Radford made just 3 of 10 shots from the floor in the closing minutes.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world