- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Lipscomb hangs on for 76-73 win over Kennesaw St.
Leading most of the game, Lipscomb (12-14, 7-8 Atlantic Sun) saw its 11-point advantage vanish in the final minutes as Kennesaw closed in with a 10-2 run that included six free throws and a 3-pointer from Nigel Pruitt. The Bisons protected their lead with a trio of free throws and hung on for the win.
J.C. Hampton contributed 16 points for Lipscomb, which hit 23 of 50 from the field and has won seven straight against Kennesaw (5-22, 2-12). Williams, who was 7 of 15 from the floor, also had nine rebounds and six assists.
Kennesaw was led by Delbert Love, who had 21 points and six rebounds. Pruitt finished with 16 points and Myles Hamilton had 10.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- After three days, Redskins finally address defensive needs
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users' computers
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again